Advice & Coaching
Both Flanders Inshape experts and third party experts can give you customized advice and they can coach you to improve your business.
- Individual advice
- Coaching during design projects, coaching of the design team, professionalizing the product development process, etc.
An audit shows the actual situation of your business and where there is room for improvement. After the audit you will receive an audit report with practical information on how to optimize your business.
- Product development audit: applying user and market insights as well as technology can offer new or extra business value.
- Design ladder survey
- Design management audit
Training and workshops
Flanders Inshape offers long term training courses on different aspects of design and design management, often in collaboration with other experts.
- Product development
- Human Centered Design
We also offer hands-on workshops regarding all aspects of design and product and service development.
You will learn how to apply methods and tools that allow you to achieve results in your daily business practice.
- Brand Idea
- Business model generation
- Context mapping and co-creation of insights
- Design Brief
- Idea generation
- Product development process & planning
- SCIN, the Stakeholder Centered Innovation workshop
- Who is my customer? With stakeholder mapping, personas, etc.
Our experts are available for inspiring keynotes on topics regarding product design, the product development process and other aspects of design.
Do you have a theme in mind? Contact us and we will be happy to help you find a great speaker.
There are lots of useful tools that you can apply during the design process and the product development process. Our list is quite extensive. You will find the most used tools and methods below. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- SCIN: stakeholder centered innovation
- business model
- card sorting
- cultural probe
- eye tracking
- focus groups
- user and task analysis
- user tests
- idea to market
- life walkthrough
- sensitizing probe
- technology to product